Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Mantra

Cinque Terre image from leslieitaly.wordpress.com

In exactly one week almost to the very minute, I will be getting off a plane in Italy. No matter how much I have to do this week, no matter what I do get done and what I don't, I'm still getting off that plane in one week and I'll be there all week. This is what I am telling myself over and over again as I make my way down the to-do list.

We'll stay in Turin for a few days for Rob's conference and then spend a night and day in Cinque Terre, then take the train to Florence for 2 more days. This is what's keeping me going.

2 comments:

Krista said...

ahhh cinque terre. I LOVE love love that place and firenze. You are going to have a blast. kisses on both cheeks for you and have a great time!

Carrie said...

What an adventure in store for you and Rob--have an amazing time! And don't blush when you see Michelangelo's David in Florence ;)